2 killed, 1 injured in crash near Longmont | News
LONGMONT, Colo. – Authorities are investigating a crash that killed two people and injured a third early Saturday morning.
At 5:20 a.m., Colorado State Patrol responded to N. 75th St. and Saint Vrain Rd. where a white Honda Accord had rolled. Two passengers were ejected and died on scene, according to Colorado State Patrol Trooper Josh Lewis.
The driver of the vehicle, identified as Adolph Hernandez-Lopez, 22, was hospitalized with unknown injuries.
Investigators say drug and alcohol are being considered factors in the crash.
The names of the victims were not released.
Upcoming Events near Longmont
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Alleged Lyons pharmacy robber convinced to turn herself in
- Eagles on St. Vrain Creek put flood repairs on bridge on hold
- CU Boulder to close campus to all but faculty, staff, students on 4/20
- CU football player arrested after alleged assault on woman, officer
- RV for sale burns up in front of potential buyer
- Fire officials: Grass fire north of Fort Collins sparked by power line failure
- Ft. Collins police detective arrested on harassment, domestic violence charges
- CO Supreme Court censures Larimer judge over accusations of improper conduct
- America Day debate wraps up in Ft. Collins, but confusion persists
- SWAT team finds man dead in Thornton apartment; Believed to be suspect in double kidnapping
- Man who died in fiery Longmont crash remembered at vigil
- Police: Victims walk away with minor injuries after crash with semi
- Report: 2nd teen dies following weekend stabbing at Longmont party
- BCSO: Man shot by deputies drew handgun, but weapon jammed
- Longmont home explosion caused by hash oil extraction, police say